Monday, November 20, 2023

All Books:

BOOKS BY MICHAEL FRANCIS BRAY,


'Angels are Real'    - stories of how my Angels  have helped me through my life. 1946-1992


'Angels are Real 2'    more stories about how Angels have helped me through my life. 1993-2017


'Angel & Fairy Alphabet' - a spiritual alphabet to help, assist and guide people A-Z


'Playing with Angels' - the story of a new soul coming to earth & the choices & discoveries it makes to age 1 **


'Fairies are Real' - Info & there are interviews with several Fairies, plus a Gnome.


'You are a Magnificent Amazing Being made of Stardust', because you are,  **



** These books are written using the language of Love & Light. 



Please let me know if you are interested. Kind regards, Blessings & Thanks,

Michael Francis Bray., 0490-237 487,  e: rsbooks369@gmail.com, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Books:

BOOKS BY MICHAEL FRANCIS BRAY, 'Angels are Real'    - stories of how my Angels  have helped me through my life. 1946-1992 'Angel...