History

'Fairies are Real' is a book I wrote while living in France from 2014-2018.

There was a natural labyrinth in the South of France at Nebias, Aude. 

A friend from Australia shared how she noticed Fairies while visiting Nebias and this greatly interested me, because since I was little I just knew there were Fairies and Gnomes in forests and nature areas all around the world.

Jill Marie later channeled the Fairy called 'Tilee' and I have permission to print that. Tilee called it a 'gift' to all people. I also figured that I could also record what Fairies had to say & later transcribe the sharing. I was able to listen to several Fairies, a Gnome and an Elf ~ and these transcripts are included in the book.

It was wonderful writing and collecting information about these 'little people' while also visiting Belgium and the Republic of Ireland.   

The book also includes information about Elves, Leprechauns, Dragons, Unicorns and different Spirits, Beings, people. nature, environments and Universes.

Available from Amazon in your country - Search: Michael Francis Bray